The Covid-19 pandemic has completely changed the way we live. Things that we used to do only once in a while, such as working from home or ordering food online,… Read More »
2019 has been all talks about big changes in third-party cookies. On one hand, some of the largest internet browsers (Chrome, Firefox and Safari) have implemented default parameters to either… Read More »
Almost anyone remotely involved in marketing nowadays says that they are data-driven. Everything revolves around data and numbers and ROI. It kind of feels like our society has built this… Read More »
As marketers, there’s something we need to remind ourselves once in a while: we are not really optimizing websites, but trying to change human behaviour. This is why understanding cognitive… Read More »
When it comes to websites, everyone is talking about conversion rates and analytics. But what about visual design? This is an aspect of tremendous importance that is overlooked more often… Read More »
Have you ever wondered how to boost your conversion rate without spending any money?
Do you want to get more out of what you already got…
Boost Conversion Rates with this 12-Point Product Page Checklist
Learn how well your product page is performing now and how you can improve it to get more conversions.
- Optimizing the cover of your website – the hero section February 22nd, 2021
- Increase Demo Requests with 78% February 12th, 2021
- An 18.00% increase in Revenue Per User through thumbnail navigation February 11th, 2021
- How to identify drop-off points in the sales funnel January 26th, 2021
- 5 Ways to Boost Your Conversion Rate Without Spending More Money November 29th, 2020